Join national thought leaders in campus sustainability as we discuss best practices and challenges for preparing students for a changing climate, with an emphasis on curriculum, research, and experiential learning.
Wednesday, October 24, 2-4:30.
Founders Hall North, Conference Room.
- 2-3:30 National Keynote Broadcast
- 3:30-4:30 Campus Conversation with President Mulkey
Our Campus Conversation will be guided by a few challenging questions:
- What is your college/region doing to prepare students for a changing climate?
- Where do challenges still exist for your campus/region in creating successful sustainability and climate programs, and what are the solutions to these challenges?
- How can your campus/region ensure that all students acquire the skills and education necessary to prepare for a changing climate, society, and economy, regardless of their course of study or career goals?
What do YOU think sustainability at Unity College and in higher education should look like?
Join us Wednesday to be a part of the conversation.