GET OUT! ….for Earth Week.
Cardboard Kayaks, Contra Dance, Goats, Chickens, Trashion Show, Night Paddle, Food Fun, Open Greenhouse, and more!
Earth week activities are planned for the entire week of April 15 and include a full slate of campus events, sustainability challenges, presentations, and trips. This year’s Earth Week theme, “Get Out!” will include daily emphasis on a variety of sustainability initiatives.
- Monday 15 – “Get Out…of Your Car” | Alternative Transportation
- Tuesday 16 – “Get Out…the Word on Climate” | Climate Change
- Wednesday 17 – “Get Out…and Dig In” | Food & Farm
- Thursday 18 – “Get Out…and Serve” | Community Engagement
- Friday 19 – “Get Out…of the Landfill” | Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Saturday 20 – “Get Out…side” | Outdoors
EARTH WEEK FUN FAIR WILL TAKE PLACE FROM 3-5pm on Friday this year.
(not Saturday as held in previous years)
A full schedule of activities will be available on campus and online.