Unity College is exploring commuter vanpool options for employees and committed students.
- Save money – The vanpool will cost riders between $100 and $160 per month depending on your location and contract. See table below for projected cost comparison.
- Reduce wear on your vehicle.
- Decrease emissions – emissions from employee and student commuting annually account for 15-20% the campus’s carbon footprint.
- Transit tax benefit – Employees can pay for the vanpool pre-tax with our Choice Strategies Transit/Parking Benefit. More online here (open’s word document): http://goo.gl/MaBWCn.
- Guaranteed ride home. Vanpool contractors will offer ride service in the case of an emergency or unanticipated schedule change.
Interested Unity College community members can fill out the online Commuter Vanpool Interest form here. (must log in with @Unity.edu Google account).